(c) MRSA Action UK June 2008
Terms of Reference
To provide expert, external scientific, clinical, operational and practical advice to the Department of Health on issues surrounding the development of the
The MRSA objective will cover the numbers of MRSA bloodstream infections in NHS organisations in
The objective will not cover other infections, such as MSSA (Meticillin Sensitive Staphylococcus aureus) or C. difficile. It will not cover MRSA infections other than bloodstreams.
- To provide a 'sounding board' for objective ideas, and to provide insight as to how they might be received and implemented in practice.
- To feedback to the Department of Health potential issues of concern surrounding the MRSA objective.
- To consider any equality issues relating to the development and implementation of the objective.
- To consider any central or local data needs arising from the development of the
- To advise on how the objective and its impact can best be communicated to non-expert audiences.
If you or someone you care about has been affected by a healthcare infection and you wish to discuss this with us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org